Saint Pio Media is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Web Coordinator
SPM is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for the right individual to join us in helping Catholic churches, schools and non-profit organizations reach the next level with their online presence.
- This is a part-time remote position
- Approximately 4-8 hours per week
- Prepare content (text and graphics) to be included on new sites
- Edit and maintain website content for existing sites
- Respond to Help Desk requests
- Other website-related tasks as needed
- Must have a passion for the Catholic faith and the mission of the Catholic Church
- Must reside in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
- Experience with an online communication tool – other than email or sms (e.g. Skype, Google Hangouts, Slack)
- Must own a Apple/Mac computer (sorry, no Windows) and a have reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Have (or be willing to learn) basic PhotoShop skills
- Must have excellent communication skills and a sharp attention to detail
- Minimum of six-months experience using one of the following Content Management Systems:
- WordPress (Preferred)
$15 – $20 per hour, based on experience.
Interested? Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!